MSME CONCLAVE 2021
Currently in India, several thousand MSMEs are working in different sectors and are generally connected as Tiered Partners with various government establishments and large private sector OEMs. One of the key objectives of ‘Make in India’ initiative of the Government of India is to bring Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) into the defence supply chain and thereby boost the self-reliance of the country in defence, and also contribute towards the burgeoning defence exports market.
Towards this, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence in partnership with Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers (SIDM) is organising the ‘MSME Conclave 2021’ on 04th December 2021 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi in hybrid mode.
Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has kindly consented to be the ‘Chief Guest’ and deliver the ‘Inaugural Address’ at the MSME Conclave.
The key objectives of the conclave are:
1. To unlock the potential of the non-defence sector MSMEs located in Tier II and Tier III cities across India by providing them with relevant information about Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ programme in defence.
2. To give a new impetus to the development of defence production in the country both for its domestic needs and also for exporting to friendly countries, by involving the MSMEs in large numbers.
3. To provide know-how to Indian MSMEs active in non-defence sectors for their entry in the defence sector.
4. To familiarise MSMEs on various funding mechanisms established specifically for facilitating capable entrepreneurs low on capital, or for capital intensive projects.
5. To tutor the MSMEs about the prospective market and business opportunities in Indian defence sector.
Delegate participation in the ‘MSME Conclave’ is complimentary. However, due to COVID-19 protocols the physical participation at the Conclave is restricted to max two persons per company and will be confirmed on first-come first-serve basis. To confirm your participation, logon to https://bit.ly/3CljTrr
For more details on participation, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Helpline no. 1800-547-1214