Outreach Webinars with the Government of India on Export Controls for Dual Use Items and Munitions
SIDM and CII, in partnership with the Government of India (led by the Ministry of External Affairs), is organizing the 2nd Edition of the Webinar on Export Controls for Dual Use items and Munitions on 31st August 2021 from 1100 – 1400 hrs via Virtual Platform.
Key Speakers include:
- Mr Anurag Bajpai, Joint Secretary (Defence Industries Production), Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence*
- Mr Sandeep Arya, Joint Secretary (Disarmament and International Security Affairs), Ministry of External Affairs
- Mr Vijay Kumar, Additional DGFT, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Mr Jayant D Patil, President, SIDM
- Mr Neeraj Gupta, Chairman, SIDM International & Exports Committee
The Session intends to enhance awareness about India’s Export Control System among various stakeholders, especially the various industries producing or exporting dual-use items (including MSMEs and Start-ups), to build a robust industry-government partnership in preventing the proliferation of dual use items.
Detailed presentations on procedures and compliances will also be given by officials from Ministry of External Affairs, Department of Defence Production , Directorate General of Foreign Trade and Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
The Programme can be viewed here
Members are invited to register for the Webinar through the link appended below.
For queries, please write to Ms Madhulika Baniwal at Madhulika.firstname.lastname@example.org