SWAVLAMBAN: Naval Innovation & Indigenisation Organisation Seminar
Indian Navy in partnership with SIDM is organising Naval Innovation & Indigenisation Organisation Seminar titled ‘SWAVLAMBAN’ on 18 – 19 July 2022 at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, 15, Janpath, New Delhi.
The Hon'ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi and Hon'ble Raksha Mantri, Shri Rajnath Singh have been invited for the Seminar as Chief Guest and Guest of Honour respectively.
The seminar will be conducted over a period of two days wherein Day 1 spans over four sessions dedicated to Innovation, Indigenisation, Armament and Aviation sectors respectively. Each session entails presentations from eminent speakers from industry, academia and services. Day 2 has been specifically kept for ‘Outreach to Indian Ocean Region (IOR)’ wherein Dignitaries/ Defence Attaches from the IOR countries shall be invited to participate in the seminar in Hybrid mode.
- Opportunity for industry to interact and showcase Indigenous and Innovative products to the decision makers / procurement wings and users of Indian Navy, Indian Army and Indian Air Force.
- Opportunity for industry to interact and showcase Export ready Indian products to the Defence Attaches from the IOR countries.
- Opportunity for exhibiting companies to pitch their products through presen-tation to the relevant stakeholders of Indian Navy and IOR countries, during the Pitch Session scheduled on Day 2.
- Release of approx. 100 problem statements by Indian Navy which will seek solutions from Industry.
- Release of several reports relevant to Naval sector.
- Understand various requirements and business opportunity in Innovation, Indigenisation, Armament and Aviation sectors through dedicated theme-based interactive sessions.
- Participation of suitable high-level dignitaries from Ministry of Defence, Indian Armed Forces, Defence Establishments across the country and Defence Attaches of IOR countries (Both India and Foreign Missions).
- Boosting co-operation amongst the users, policy makers, stakeholders, and Defence Industry.
Excellent branding opportunities are available under various sponsorship options for:
- Logo Acknowledgement
- Social Media Visibility
- Complimentary Stall & Delegate Registration
- Opportunity to show Corporate Video during session breaks
For queries related to participation, exhibition and branding opportunities, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or contact our Helpline no. 1800-547-1214.
Delegate Fee: (+ GST)
- INR 3,000/- for SIDM/ CII Members
- INR 5,000/- for Non-Members
To register as a delegate, please logon to https://zfrmz.in/Q2QViBCgypaDcCf7mzJO
Exhibition Fee for 6 Sqm Stall: (+ GST):
- INR 30,000/- for SIDM/ CII Members
- INR 40,000/- for Non-Members
(Additional Space may be requested in multiples of 6 Sqm)
To book an exhibition stall, please logon to https://zfrmz.in/feZqunekXumHxzgDYcWt